In this blog, I will cover Fiverr Customer Service Test latest Answers 2022. Here you will get 100% accurate and correct answers from professionals.
What Is Fiverr
It is the world’s largest marketplace for digital services. It is an online community of members where people provide their services and talents globally. If you have such skills in you and want to share it with people then this is the leading platform for you.
What are Fiverr Gig Ideas ?
A gig is your personal advertisement page on Fiverr, here you would be able to present the type of products or services which you can provide. On the website, you would be able to see a list of categories from where you can choose your Gig. You should keep in mind that you should have an expertise on the Gig that you select.
It can be any service or any talent which you are good at. Once you create the account, you can upload your picture and provide a short description of yourself and the services that you offer. You also have an option to edit the Gig whenever you want plus you can add a new one too.
How to join Fiverr?
Becoming a Fiverr seller is straightforward and simple. It has become a little longer than it used to be a couple of months back. Still, it does not take more than five minutes to set up your account on Fiverr and start creating your first Gig.
There are two ways to sign up for a free account, first is by Facebook and the second is by just providing your email address and then choosing a unique username and password.
You should keep in mind that you have to create a seller account, once you do that then you would have to fill in the profile where you need to put what services you would offer to clients and information about your educational background and certifications.
You must complete 65% of the profile for becoming a seller. Thus, you can share the information you want and keep the rest personal, for example, phone number, etc.
Also, depending on the services you provide there might be a skills test before they approve your profile.
How to Pass Fiverr Skill Test 2021
You should get prepared to obtain a good result. Search for the term “Fiverr basic English test answer 2021” on Google. Go through the question with the answer you find. Then use your Andriod mobile phone for getting an easy answer to an unknown question. Then sit for the exam and make all the answers easily within 40 minutes and submit for getting the result.
Fiverr Customer Service Skill Test Answers 2021 – Latest Update
The answers are in Bold.
In case of any errors Comment below the post.
Which of the following are mistakes to avoid when communicating with a customer over email?
- Sending the email without checking it for grammar mistakes
- Not writing an appropriate subject line
- Using jargon which the customer may not be familiar with
- a and b
- b and c
- a b and c
Question: Which of the following is a customer need?
- Premium pricing
- Experienced management
- Friendly customer service
- Growing financial performance
Which of the following responses can have a negative impact on an angry customer?
- Asking the customer to come back when they have calmed down.
- Explaining the best solution you have for them at the moment.
- Letting the customer vent and calm down.
- Expressing your regret over the inconvenience faced by them.
What would be the two needs of a customer when visiting a theme park?
- Safety and Fun
- Accuracy and Certainty
- Efficiency and Seriousness
- Low cost and Tranquility
What is meant by inflection?
- The accent you talk in, depending on your country
- The highs and lows of your voice, which let the customer know how interested you are in talking to them
- The pace at which you speak, which lets the customer know if you are in a rush or not
- The general attitude you convey to a customer
How should a customer service strategy plan be distributed to the employees?
- By sending a mass email
- By telling only those who directly deal with the customers
- By emphasizing the management’s commitment to the plan at a company-wide meeting
- It should be confined to the top management.
#Recommendation : Mobile App Ideas That make 1 million $
Which of the following would a customer not expect from a customer service agent?
Why is it important to have fast response times to customer queries/complaints?
- It shows the customer that you care.
- It prevents the customer from contacting you over the same issue through different channels
- Both a and b.
- Neither a nor b.
The costs of failing to meet a customer’s needs include:
- The customer will take their business elsewhere.
- The customer will tell friends and family not to use your services.
- The customer will go online and tell the whole world about their experience.
- All of the above.
- A single unhappy customer cannot do much damage to the business.
Once you have resolved a customer’s complaint, you should follow it up with the customer after a few days.
- Yes; it’s important to ensure they are satisfied with the solution you offered.
- No; doing so would be like reminding the customer they were unhappy with you.
How can you add the personal touch of a phone interaction to an email exchange with a customer?
- By using the customer’s name instead of saying Dear Customer.
- By using your own name instead of something like “The Support Team.”
- By using emoticons and casual words like Hey buddy, BRB, BTW, etc.
- a and b
- b and c
- a, b and c
How would you deal with a customer who is unhappy because of their own fault but insists that you solve the problem to their satisfaction?
- Advise them to be more careful in the future.
- Apologize for the inconvenience but tell them that you are unable to help because that’s the company policy.
- Tell them you value them but they can explore other service providers.
- Tell them that personally, you want to help them but that you can’t go against the company policy.
Consider the sentence given below and select the option that best answers it.
When providing customer service, it is important to remember that each customer is different and has to be treated differently.
- It’s true that each customer is different but providing personalized service all the time drains resources.
- Providing personalized service makes the customer feel special and creates loyalty.
- Personalized service is the norm. It’s done because everybody does it, not because it has any benefits.
- Each customer is not different. Many customers are identical. So, personalized service has no special value.
Which of the following are ways to build a great relationship with a customer?
- Under-promise and over-deliver.
- Always respond to a customer’s emails even if you cannot fulfill what they are asking for.
- Establish a personal rapport, using language and terms you would for a close friend.
- a and b
- b and c
Question: What is customer profiling?
- Reporting customer data to government agencies
- A customer filling in a profile online
- Using customer data to determine an overall company marketing campaign
- Using a series of data points to place customers into groups and tailoring their experience with your company
Why do customers feel the need of some control in working to resolve an issue with a company?
- They feel they are getting more for their money.
- Customers feel that this way, they can get whatever they want, at least temporarily.
- It ensures the customer will buy again.
- It puts them in a positive mood and allows them to help guide the resolution
What is a continuous improvement plan?
- A predetermined plan to continually help the employees keep themselves informed of the company’s latest initiatives in order ultimately to make themselves better at customer service
- A plan to educate the consumer about the products
- A plan to help the management understand the customers’ needs better
- A predetermined plan to help the employees learn more about the company’s financial situation and the company’s need to perform better
#Recommendation : 5 Reasons Why SEO Is Important For Any Business
At which stage is it important for a business to keep track of what its customers need?
- Start-up stage
- Growth stage
- Established stage
- Every stage
Which of the following would be the best way to offer customer service online?
- To make a form people can submit available online
- To supply answers to FAQ’s online
- To make live chat with company representatives available 24/7
- To make company phone number available online
All of the following are essential elements of meeting customer expectations EXCEPT:
- Company profitability
Why would a company want to know the profitability and sales history of customers?
- They would automatically drop the lowest 10% of customers.
- They can ask the higher sales clients to act as representatives of the company.
- It offers the company potential for directing their marketing campaigns effectively on the basis of their buying habits.
- They can find out who owes the company money.
Question: What is the importance of customer-oriented goodwill?
- It allows for cheaper resolutions to customer conflict.
- It is a good substitute for good customer service.
- It allows the management to measure how well customer service is being performed.
- It puts the company ahead of the competitors in respect of customer service.
Question: How do CRM(Customer Relationship Management) systems help in sending a consistent message to customers?
- The same draft of an email can be sent to every single customer thus ensuring consistency.
- They are used for all marketing efforts of a company.
- Information can be distributed via the CRM system for sending the same message to all the customers in the same group.
- The CRM system always works as the back end for the company website.
What would be the best way to handle an email inquiry?
- Ignoring the email and seeing if they email a second time
- An immediate automatic email response letting the customer know someone will reply within 24 hours, followed up by a reply from a customer service representative within 24 hours
- Informing them the answer is in the company FAQs and they should look there
- Replying to the email a week later after investigating
Question: What is the importance of consistency while offering customer service to different people?
- Not important – Customers only know what they experience and can not compare the service they get with that offered to others.
- Very important – Customers expect a consistent level of service when dealing with a company.
- Important only for large companies, not for small ones
- Important only for small firms since they rely on customer referrals
Question: Why is it important to pace your tone on the phone with the other person?
- It automatically makes them assume they will get what they want.
- It creates rapport with the customer and puts them at ease.
- If the person talks fast, it means they are in a rush and you should also do the same.
- It tells the customer you are someone they can trust.
What are the two factors to consider when Creating a Customer Service Strategy?
- Employee reception to the plan, and customer reception to the plan
- The cost of implementing, and employee reception
- The time needed to create and implement, and the cost of implementation
- The competition’s as well as the customers’ reaction to the plan
Which of the following would be the best thing to say to an irate customer?
- Please call back later.
- I’ll have to ask my manager to approve what you are asking for. ?
- I can see why you feel that way.
- Why didn’t you buy a competitor’s product?
What final step can be taken to put your firm’s customer service above that of all others?
- Offer to refund more than the product value.
- Let customers know what the standard procedure for handling irate customers is up front.
- Give the customers time to cool off by asking them to call back later.
- Follow up with customers after the fact to make sure they are happy with the resolution.
Which of the following will be a potential segmenting factor for the customers?
- Age group
- The industry they work in
- Zip code
- All of the above
What should be done at the end of a phone call with a customer after resolving an issue they had?
- Try to sell them something new.
- Ask them to write a nice letter to the company praising the customer service agent.
- Tell them only the first customer service call is free.
- Repeat to the customer what you resolved and any further actions you’ll be taking.
What is the primary purpose of setting goals of customer service?
- To know when no more customer service needs to be provided
- To compare the firm’s strategy with that of the competitors
- To create measurable objectives which the firm can strive to meet
- To allow for customer service agents to be promoted on the basis of their performance
What is the advantage of email-based customer service?
- It makes dealing with irate customers easier.
- It provides an easy reference to past communication with the client.
- It is impersonal.
- Canned responses can be sent back.
What is the disadvantage of email-based customer service?
- It is more cost effective than other methods.
- It allows the company to respond quickly.
- It gives the company a trail of communications with the customer.
- It is unemotional and doesn’t always allow the customer to convey the importance of their question or issue
Where should firms start while working on a strategy for customer service?
- Survey the customers to get their feedback and to find out their needs and expectations of the firm.
- Copy what the competition is doing.
- Ask the employees what strategies they want to be implemented.
- Look for the standard customer service strategy employed in the country of operation.
What is meant by a “care token”?
- To handle customers who are not happy with the company “with care”
- A gesture made by the company to retain a customer after his/her having experienced bad customer service
- A gesture made by the company as a last resort to get the customer to leave
- A bonus to exceptionally good customer service agents
What is the first step in dealing with a customer when he/she is irate?
- Tell him/her to be quiet and listen.
- Tell him/her to call back when he/she has calmed down.
- Ask the customer what can be done to solve the problem.
- Let the customer give vent to his/her feelings and do not try to interrupt him/her.
Question: What should be the ultimate goal of problem solving with the customer?
- To save the company money
- To get them off the phone quickly
- To get referrals to other customers
- To make them happy
Question: What should the customer service representative do when a customer is yelling?
- Yell back at them
- Not respond and hang up
- Sound anxious
- Keep a calm, lower tone to calm the customer down
Why is giving a customer the required information considered good customer service?
- It makes the customer feel they got something for nothing.
- It makes the customer feel guilty if they ever have a problem.
- It allows you to upsell to the customer something they do not need.
- It allows you to add value for the customer and help them make an informed decision.
How can a company create an atmosphere of continuous improvement and have employees who strive to perform?
- By reducing headcount by 10% each year
- By making it mandatory for the employees to attend company meetings
- By offering incentives, both financial and non financial, for good performance
- By telling the employees that mystery callers will evaluate them
What is meant by a “hard no”?
- Saying ‘no’ to the customer but offering alternatives
- Saying ‘yes’ to the customer at first but switching to ‘no’ later
- Saying ‘yes’ to the customer with no intention of following through
- Saying ‘no’ to the customer and offering no alternative solution
Why do the customers’ needs change according to the nature of the situation?
- People are fickle and want different things even in the same situation depending on different occasions.
- Needs are different depending on what the customer values as important under the circumstances.
- Needs changed according to the financial situation of the customer at the time.
- The customer can probably be talked into focusing on their wants instead of needs.
What is the purpose of FAQ’s (frequently asked questions)?
- To give the website more content which looks impressive
- To spur the customers to ask additional questions
- To position the company as an industry leader
- To answer questions customers often have so they can easily find the answer without having to ask
What would a monotone and flat voice indicate to a customer?
- The person is energetic and wants to help.
- The person is bored and uninterested in the conversation.
- The person is angry.
- The person doesn’t believe what they are hearing.
What should be done with an irate customer after they have vented out and explained their situation?
- Ask them to call back later when they have calmed down.
- Express empathy.
- Put them on hold and pass them onto a manager.
- Issue them a refund regardless of the problem.
What is a data warehouse?
- A single database for the CRM program
- The physical warehouse where the company servers are stored
- A database that stores information from several other data sources, allowing a CRM system to query multiple databases from one location
- A program that is used to create financial reports
What does CRM software allow a company to do?
- Create one to many relationships with customer groups
- Create many to one relationships with customers
- Send financial reports to the management
- Create a one to one relationship with each customer.
What is the first step in mollifying a customer who has received bad service?
- Ask the customer what the problem is.
- Try to offer him/her something for free to pacify him/her.
- Ask him/her to submit a complaint first.
- Express regrets and promise to provide better service in future.
Which of the following is an example of a care token?
- A computer manufacturer fixes your new laptop under warranty
- A retail chain accepts your return
- Offering an employee a raise for good performance
- A restaurant gives you a free glass of wine because you mention to the waiter you didn’t enjoy the wine like you had hoped
What should be said to a customer when putting them on hold?
- Say nothing. Just put them on hold.
- Say “just a minute”; then put them on hold.
- Ask them first if it is okay to put them on hold for a moment.
- Tell them they need to hold for several minutes.
What would perfect customer relationship management entail?
- Saving the company money
- Immediate customer gratification and personalized interactions with each customer
- Reducing the call times of customer complaints
- Increased visibility into the financial situation of the company
What is meant by taking a top down approach to creating a strategy?
- Having customer service agents work in management
- Creating high level initiatives only
- Starting by building strategies upwards from the customer level
- Having high level managers work in customer service for a short period of time so they can experience it before laying down policies
What general rule does phone etiquette require customer service representatives to follow?
- Ask the other party how you can help them.
- Say “Hello?” then pause.
- Ask them for their name or customer number before greeting them.
- Try to redirect the caller to someone else.
Question: Why should a firm say they are sorry even if they feel the customer is wrong?
- The firm can later tell the customer he/she was actually the wrong one, after he/she has calmed down.
- The firm should always take the blame and learn from it.
- The focus should be on finding out what would satisfy the customer and solving the problem, not determining blame.
- They can later put the blame on a third party.
Question: What would be a good opening line in replying to an irate customer’s email?
- Please call customer service.
- We are glad you are enjoying our product/service.
- Thank you for your email, we are sorry to hear about the problem you have.
- We will get back to you within 7 days.
Question: How can a company’s online ordering process be made more customer friendly?
- Ask for lots of details so the customer can be catered to in the future.
- Try to sell customers additional products and services unsolicited.
- Place ads on the order page for additional products.
- Only ask for information necessary to process the order.
What should be the first thing to be done in problem solving?
- Verify the information the customer has provided and any additional facts if required.
- Tell the customer they will get whatever they want.
- Tell the customer you’ll see what you can do but not to expect much.
- Look for errors in the customer’s story.
Which of the following would be considered going the extra mile in resolving a past customer service issue?
- Replacing an item under warranty
- Answering a call within two minutes
- Absorbing any extra costs such as shipping costs incurred by the customer as a result of the problem
- Sending him/her a complaint form to fill out
Which of the following would be a measurable aspect of customer service?
- The number of products sold
- An overall customer satisfaction rating of 90%
- How displeased customers are in general
- A profit margin of 30%
What is meant by “data mining”?
- Creating specialized reports
- Entering data into a data base
- Calling customers to survey them
- Sifting through vast amounts of data by focusing on specific attributes
What does a customer with a problem expect from a customer service representative?
- Discounts and coupons
- The management’s commitment to the growth of the firm
- An aggressive tone
- Understanding and empathy
What approach should a firm take when they need to say ‘no’ to a customer?
- Say ‘no’ up front, being honest.
- Do not say ‘no’, but later do not deliver on the alternative solutions.
- Pretend everything is good, but towards the end of the conversation, tell them you did not mean what you said and actually the answer is ‘no’.
- Do not say ‘no’, but offer alternative solutions
How important is it for the top management to be involved in Creating Customer Service Strategy?
- Very important – The top management has to be committed to it and offer the maximum support.
- Not important at all – The employees at the customer level should decide the strategy. Important only in small companies, not large corporations
- Important only in large companies.
- Smaller companies do not need to worry about customer service strategy.
How important is the tone of voice when talking to someone on the phone?
- Extremely important
- Not important at all
- Slightly important
- Depends on the situation
30 Fiverr gigs which will help you earn great income from freelancing (2022):
- Logo Designing
- Design Book Covers
- Proofreading and Editing
- Article Writing
- Digital Marketing
- Creating Video Greetings or Intros
- Virtual Assistant
- Ad Campaigns
- Giving Tips to new Parents
- Diet Plan
- Designing Flyers, Leaflets, Business cards and Postcards
- WordPress Troubleshooter
- Website Testing
- Website Designing
- Making Video Tutorials
- Product Description Writing
- Social Media Marketing
- Photoshop Editing
- Creating Gifts out of Recycled Materials
- Teach Language
- Transcribing Audio Files
- Viral Promoter
- Travel Planner
- Pinterest Pin Creation
- Social Media Page Setup
- Writing Reviews
- Financial Consulting
- Making Jewellery
What is your review for Fiverr?
Fiverr is a good platform for freelancers and buyers, but it’s important to rely on your own expertise, as low-cost gigs – even the ones that have a 5-star rating – may end up hurting your business. It’s easy to become a seller on Fiverr and make money if you have a skill and are willing to work.
BAD things of fiverr
- Let’s start with the basics: If you are a new seller on Fiverr, finding your first gig can be next to impossible. I found mine after around two months of being active on the platform. Finding the next gig can be even more difficult. You see, good buyers don’t immediately buy services from sellers who have little or no work experience to show.
- The system favors buyers over sellers. I have had a buyer who placed an order worth $10 and canceled the order AFTER delivery. Mind you, this is after I worked my ass off on the order and delivered him the copies he wanted. Customer support can do only so much help in such cases, and I ended up losing money and a lower completion rate. In short, if you are a newbie, the only people buying your services will be those who want to get it done for really cheap or even free in this case.
- You cannot withdraw money unless you earn at least $25 and if you include the cuts (by both Fiverr and Paypal/Payoneer), there is very little that you actually earn.
- You have to have a lot of patience here. The competition is very high, and unless you have a strong team to guide you at every step, you are all by yourself. YOU have to learn how to use keywords for your gigs, rank them higher, talk to buyers, and even withdraw money.
GOOD things of fiverr
- It is a great platform to meet International clients and expand your spectrum of work.
- The layout of the website is easier; the buyer requests your services instead of you applying to each job individually.
- After 9–10 orders on the same gig, the Fiverr algorithm automatically starts giving you more impressions- so more people can see your work and eventually order from you.
- You find some of the best buyers- buyers who appreciate you for the work delivered, recommend your name to others, and even tip you for a good delivery.
How do I earn money from Fiverr?
Fiverr is the biggest online marketplace for digital freelancing services in the world. Launched in 2010, its network is rapidly expanding with more than 1.9 million gigs (services on Fiverr) across 120 categories listed each day.
You can easily earn money by using the Fiverr platform. Just follow some of these tips which I have tried and tested, to get the best results and make the best out of freelancing.
Work on your profile
Creating a profile on Fiverr is not just enough to start getting work. If you want to make money on Fiverr, work on making your profile look attractive and professional. Start by using real pictures, videos, and offer a good description of your services.
Add a good description of your gig
Fiverr has more than a million gigs listed on their websites each day, so how do you make your services stand out from the rest? A good and detailed description of your gigs will definitely get you more work.
Market your gigs well
The best and easiest way to make money on Fiverr is to let the world know about your services. Profusely share your gigs on social media platforms like Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, and Quora to network with more and more people and raise awareness.
Keep your clients happy
Last but never the least, one of the most important things you need to bear in mind while offering services on Fiverr is – to keep your customers happy. Satisfied customers mean repeat work, good reviews, and recommendations.
What Is Upwork ?
#Must Read: Easy Ways To Make Money Online Quickly – Save The Student
#Recommendation : Upwork Readiness Test Answers 2021
If you Pass your Upwork Readiness Test So please like comment and share this blog with Your Friends😍
How should a customer service representative determine what avenues to pursue to make a customer happy?
- Follow a standard company protocol.
- Ask the customer what resolution they would like to see.
- Determine what would be the cheapest alternative that would make the customer happy.
- Offer to replace their product regardless of their problem.
#Recommendation : Social Media Marketing
What if your Fiverr Test Fail ?
If Fiverr test passing marks are not achieved and you fail then you are allowed 1 more attempt but you have to wait for 24 hours for that attempt to be available. You have to be super careful at this point at this will be your last attempt and you should know How to retake test on Fiverr because if failed 2nd time you will be stuck for three month waiting time for next attempt, which is too much time and no one wants that to be honest. So, it’s better to hammer the nail at first strike and score the best possible results using our Fiverr test solution. We will make sure you end up with score you want so your clients end up impressed by your profile and have a solid impression to get more orders. Listed below are some of our most sold Fiverr skill test answers. You can check them and buy the ones related to your services/gigs.
FIVERR INTERNATIONAL Stock Price Today
Who is CEO of Fiverr?
Micha Kaufman (1 Feb 2010–)
Fiverr Founded Date
Micha Kaufman, our Co-Founder, has served as our Chief Executive Officer and as a member of our board of directors since our inception. Prior to co-founding Fiverr, Mr. Kaufman founded and led several technology ventures, including Keynesis Ltd., Invisia Ltd.
#Content Source : https://investors.fiverr.com/governance/senior-management
What is Fiverr net worth?
Fiverr net worth as of 2021 is $7.27B.
Which country invented Fiverr?
Which is better Upwork vs Fiverr?
There are a bunch of freelancing platforms in the market offering you jobs in various technologies. You can find the articles about 50 best freelancing platforms out there but they really don’t talk much in detail. Where to start? Which platform is best suited to your skill set? Here is a quick overview of the battle between Fiverr and Upwork.
- Fiverr started in 2010 as a marketplace where a freelancer can start work starting from $5 only, while Upwork was founded in 2015 after Elance and ODesk merged.
- If you are a beginner Fiverr is the best choice. Fiverr offers work with very few skills even at $5. Upwork requires some advanced skills before you can start working. If you have already been doing freelancing for a while you may know that Upwork is more professional. Upwork can be more difficult for newbies too. So Fiverr wins the race in this case.
- According to a report in September 2018, 35.95 million users visited Fiverr. A survey in the same month states that 34.7 million visitors landed on Upwork. There are 12 million freelancers and 5 million clients on Upwork. Although, Fiverr has 1 million more visitors but the number of visitors on Fiverr is not constant. So, In the case of the number of visitors, we can say both are the same.
- Fiverr has a different working model than Upwork. On Fiverr, you have to offer your services at first by placing a Gig. On Upwork you have to apply for the job after reading complete details about the job. So no comparison can be done in this case.
- When it comes to earning, Fiverr starts from $5 to as much as you can earn. You can do a task for a client at any price. On the other hand, you will hardly find a project worth $5 on Upwork. You will find jobs for more amount on Upwork. Upwork wins the battle here.
- Finding a Job on Fiverr is slightly difficult than Upwork. On Fiverr, you have to mention each and everything in the Gig and wait for the client to contact you. On the other hand, Upwork makes it clear that you are applying for a certain job with some skill set. So you can get a job if you have enough skills for the project. Upwork definitely wins in this case.
- When it comes to quality services Upwork is preferred over Fiverr due to its no-compromise policy for low performers and spammers. They can suspend your account any time if you ignore their rules. Fiverr also have the same policy. Due to its low competency and working model, it is difficult to identify someone with quality services on Fiverr. So, again Upwork is preferred.
#Note: This is just a comparison. You can work on any of these platforms.
#Content Source : https://www.quora.com
If this article helped you to completing your Fiverr Customer Service Test in good score then make sure to give your valuable feedback in the comment section.
******Wish you Good Luck!******