Follow the steps to download photos and videos from WhatsApp status
Trends of refreshing status are acquiring fame all over web-based media stages. The status incorporates photographs, recordings, backdrops, engaging posts, day-explicit stories, and some more.
Thus, WhatsApp status is one among them where you can share your thoughts, musings, and those updates like Instagram and Snapchat, which vanish naturally within 24 hours.
How to download WhatsApp status video | Android | iPhone
At times we like others’ status on WhatsApp however can’t download it and save it on our gadget. So we request that they forward it to us or take a screen capture of it to catch the photograph and video.
How to download WhatsApp Status Video or Photo on Android
- Open the WhatsApp application and check the WhatsApp Status you want to download
- Then, open the File Manager app.
- On the Settings Page of File Manager, enables the ‘Show hidden files.
- In your phone’s internal storage there will be a folder named ‘WhatsApp’.
- Next, select the media and then statuses.
- In the folder, you will see the status videos and photos that have been present in the past 24 hours.
- Just copy, paste the images and videos to some other folder.
How to download WhatsApp Status Video or Photo on iPhone?
- Go to the settings.
- Next on Control Centre
- Customize the Control Center
- Finally, add the Screen Recorder option.
Must Read: Apple Announces New M1 Macbook Pro: new design, display notch, 120Hz, M1 Pro chip, HDMI, MagSafe, more
Must Read: Sad Whatsapp DP | Sad DP | Very Sad DP for Whatsapp
Must Read: Unbelievable Photos on the Internet
Must Read: Mark Zuckerberg loses $6 billion due to major Facebook outage
Must Read: Top 5 Pre website Loader Spinners for Blogger Blog
Content idea: google.com
Content idea: reddit.com