Vishwakarma Puja, a day dedicated to honoring the Hindu god Vishwakarma, will be observed on November 13. From shubh muhurat to rituals, all details are inside.
Get ready for a day packed with the magic of craftsmanship and blessings – Vishwakarma Puja is around the corner! On November 13, dive into the simplicity and spirituality of celebrating the Hindu god Vishwakarma.
Vishwakarma Puja, also known as ‘Bhadra Sankranti’ or ‘Kanya Sankranti,’ isn’t just a day on the calendar; it’s a celebration of creativity. Whether you’re an engineer, artist, mechanic, or factory worker, this is your day to come together and pray for a future filled with prosperity and safety in your craft.
Vishwakarma Puja 2023 shubh muhurat
- Vishwakarma Puja Tithi: Monday, November 13, 2023
- Sankranti Moment: 01:43 pm
And don’t miss the cosmic lineup:
- Brahma Yoga: All Day
- Dwipushkar Yoga: 10:02 am to 11:08 am
- Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga: 05:28 am to 10:02 am
- Amrit Siddhi Yoga: 05:28 am to 10:02 am
Vishwakarma Puja Vidhi:
As the day begins:
- Clean Start: Rise early, take a refreshing bath, and embrace cleanliness.
- Sacred Space: Sprinkle Ganga water to purify your worship area.
- Swastika Blessings: Use a yellow cloth to create a swastika with red kumkum.
- Divine Presence: Place an image or idol of Lord Vishwakarma on the swastika, offering rice and flowers.
- Ganesha’s Lead: Start your prayers with Lord Ganesha, always the first in Hindu worship.
- Tilak and Light: Apply a tilak on Vishwakarma’s forehead and light a lamp.
- Offerings and Mantras: Share fruits, sweets, and heartfelt prayers for success and longevity in your work.
- Community Blessings: Ask for Vishwakarma’s blessings and share the joy by distributing fruits and sweets.
A Simple Promise
Vishwakarma Puja isn’t just about rituals; it’s a promise of good times ahead. So, on this special day, let Vishwakarma’s blessings weave a simple, prosperous destiny for you and your craft!